Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm Back!












Hey, everyone! I'm back from Puerto Rico! I had fun; I stayed at a bunch of hotels, walked around San Juan, went swimming and snorkeling, sat in a car for a long time, and  took a few pictures (though I'll admit I'm not the best photographer).

 But you probably don't care, do you? You just want to know "When's the next Rabbit and Robot coming out? Did you get anything done on Super Rooster? Why did you draw that picture with Microsoft Paint?" right?

Well, the next Rabbit and Robot comic is coming on Sunday, as usual. Sorry if I let you hanging there too long. Who's that mysterious intruder in Room 86? I don't know! It's an improv
comic, remember?

As a matter of fact, I did get some work done on Super Rooster. Relaxing on the beach one day, I got out my notebook and wrote an entire page of the script! Pretty good for a procrastinator, eh?

And, um, I drew that picture on Paint because I was lazy.

Yup. So, now I'm back, you can stop pacing around your house waiting for my next post. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Uh... you weren't actually pacing around your house waiting for my next post, were you?