Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November News

Hello, fellow blog readers! We've entered a new month, and that means it's time to share a couple bits of news I've been hiding from you for the past few weeks.

First of all, the "New Webcomic" idea I have is still in development. I've got a main plot, and some general characters. Now, I will reveal some valuable information to you: the genre is Science Fiction! I hope to release the new comic this month, but I'm not making any promises.

Secondly, my fellow comic fans and I may start a new blog! It'll be in the form of a Comics newspaper, with articles about the comics we read and recommend, news about upcoming books and films, comic-related polls, and more. Joey Han and have been discussing the project for a bit, and it may come out in the next month or so.