Thursday, May 15, 2014

MeCAF / Wormhole News!

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I'm proud to announce that "Wormhole," the comic book "pilot" I've been working on for over a year, is finally completed, printed, and ready to be read!

As I've announced already, I will be selling copies at the Maine Comics Arts FestivalJoey Han and I will be at table 38 (which happens to be right next to Kazu Kibuishi's table, so we'll be hard to miss).

I will have only thirty copies of Wormhole available! The books contain 30 pages of black-and-white comics, along with a (probably too self-deprecating) introduction by yours truly. They'll cost $6.50, which is actually normal for a 32-page book.

I will also be drawing inked commissions for $5.00. Requests can be any single character, be it one of my characters, a licensed character, or even one made up on the spot.

Lastly, here it is: the cover of Wormhole. See you all Sunday.