Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wormhole Review by Zack Wright

Because working on the same project for 15 months tends to give one self-esteem issues, I asked my friend Zack Wright to write a detailed, honest review of Wormhole, Issue 1 before I released it. Faith is restored. Thanks, Zack!


WORMHOLE ISSUE #1 REVIEW
 By Zack Wright 
As I began Wormhole, the very first few pages were a bit unsatisfactory. The jokes were a bit tacky and I thought things weren't looking great for the rest of the comic. However, let me tell you; the beginning does not set the tone for the rest of the book. At all. Immediately the story starts to pick up and as more characters are introduced I started liking where things were going. The dialogue is good, the plot is intriguing, the drawings are stunning and although there are a few oddities throughout the comic, by the end nonetheless you're left craving a sequel. 

So. What do I think of Wormhole as a whole? I think it shows a lot of potential and with a little work can become something amazing. I'm curious to see where this comic goes, and by my guess, that place is tremendously far.