Monday, October 1, 2012

October News

Hello, fellow readers. I have a bunch of things to say, but none that are important enough for their own blogpost. So, (roughly) every month I'll do a "News" post like this, for tidbits of random blog info.

Last month (September, for those who don't use calendars), I beat a new record for least number of blog posts in a month. A measly four posts. This is very saddening, as you loyal fans (anyone?) had little to read here for thirty days! For this, I apologize.

I completely re-wrote my "About" page. It's got a new description of me. And some links. Check it out here!

I'm still thinking of a webcomic. I've got dozens of ideas, but I'm still trying to pick the best one. More information on this soon.

Lastly, I've got a little sketch of Bilbo Baggins: